The Skill of Creating Work Rules
- In this course, you will learn to be creative in creating work rules using the characteristics of your company and virtual team.
- Gain the ability to set basic ground rules that enable a stronger coexistence, responsibility and commitment in the virtual team, seeing that each person implements these guidelines into their work so they can improve and reach the goals you set.
- Improve the work rules of your virtual team and its working environment.
- People who work in virtual team management and are interested in improving the work dynamic and the enforcement of some rules in order to keep the work team and the company functioning properly.
In managing a virtual team a few basic things are required in order to get better organized and avoid headaches later on, especially when it comes to working with multicultural teams in which each culture has its own particular work habits and work culture. This is where you'll see the best strategy right from the beginning is to lay down ground rules and work conditions to form the team's foundation.
Work rules or standards can at times give rise to certain resistance from some, and the real trick here is knowing how to express the ground rules using proactive language for the benefit of maintaining a respectful, responsible and committed working environment. The central idea covered in this course shows you how to create ground rules in a participative manner, minding the opinion and well-being of the team and the company.
Tools for Coexistence:
Work rules are not meant to be constricting, rather they are looked upon as a tool for maintaining a healthy coexistence between all, as well as for reaching objectives you have set. Ground rules and work conditions then are a way of putting a common language of coexistence and responsibility in place between everybody that also reflects the identity of an organization.
Thus, the ground rules are like the rules of the road for work, and will allow you to:
- Promote responsibility in the team
- Reach the goals you set
- Achieve a healthy coexistence
- Manage a common language
- Maintain certain commitment limits
Did you know?:
Just like in a football game, work should operate under some minimum rules of the road to keep up a good work environment, and scoring points as each person responsibly performs their role on the field.
To sign up, click on Sign up now and follow the Paypal steps.
If you need your trainings at your office please contact us.