Consulting Experienced Managers of Virtual Teams
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Consultations on managing virtual teams can offer you valuable tools for improving work conditions and the service your company provides.
What will you get out of consultation?
If you're someone who is involved in the virtual workplace or you have been before, there is no limit to how much you can build your skills in virtual team management. It's a world that sees constant change, so you must stay up to date. Consultations in virtual team management will offer you:
- Knowledge: theory and concepts that will allow you to get a better idea of virtual team management and how best to work with them.
- Methodologies: practical, efficient methods to implement on the job with your virtual team, that you can use to organize the human talent on your team.
- Strategies: real, effective strategies that answer the needs of the work team, and are geared towards improving the quality of work conditions and service.
- Tools: reports, programs, templates and other elements that facilitate team management, learning and the achievement of desired results and goals.
- Human Resources: human potential cannot go overlooked. These are tools that will be useful in everything from recruiting to internal team processes like communication, motivation, teamwork, empowerment, health and team well-being, etc.
- Dynamics of Virtual Working: in depth material on the best ways to relate in the virtual workplace, emphasizing participation and active listening.
- Building the Virtual Office: the virtual team needs a space it can use to build its work life. Consultation can help you find the elements necessary for building an adequate virtual environment, so the team can have a common space to share with one another.
What kind of consultation should I look for?
The most convenient consultation with adhere to the following parameters:
- Experience working in the virtual field and with virtual teams. It should be what is commonly referred to as "the voice of experience" in the field, in other words as much real life experience managing virtual teams, the better to guide people seeking consultation in this area.
- Personalized and aimed at offering a service that answers the needs of the company seeking consultation.
- Proactive and facilitates ideas and proposals to help improve your company, and translate into real, concrete actions that respond to the virtual team's current situation and the expectations that are set for it.
- Current and answers the needs of today's rapidly changing virtual context, offering timely tools to prevent this affecting the virtual team.
Published in Team structure and processes