Two truths and a tale
- font size decrease font size increase font size
- Hours: Less than 30 min
- Participants: 2-5, 6-10, More than 10
- Methodology: Virtual or Face to Face
Break the ice with team members and encourage a healthy virtual working environment.
- Each person must make three statements about themselves, one of which isn't true. (Example: I have two brothers, I was born in Australia, I have a motorcycle).
- Then the facilitator should invite to the people to exchange the answers.
- The group must guess, or vote on, which statement is the tale.
Published in Icebreakers