Improve results with Positive Feedback
- Recognize the feedback process currently in use and be aware of it.
- See how a working feedback process helps us improve and enrich projects.
- Learn some tools and advice that will help you improve the feedback process on your project.
- Virtual teams can achieve improved results in their work when they receive feedback.
- The positive feedback process strengthens the work team's skills and improves their competencies.
Team leaders or people managing teams who need:
- To improve results. They need to help their team avoid making the same mistakes over and over again.
- To improve results because they are not meeting their customers' needs.
- To improve the motivation level of their teams because their feedback process is not working. They want improved communication in their team.
This course will allow you to identify the feedback process you are currently using with your team, and see how it could be improved to bring in feedback dynamics based on participation and active listening. This in turn will allow you to improve your projects with schemes and alternatives that answer the needs and expectations of virtual work teams, acknowledging the immense advantages of positive feedback.
You will have the chance to learn the characteristics of the positive and practical feedback process, and its essential central components, such as:
- Asking questions.
- Critical thinking.
- Two-way participation.
You will get a series of recommendations on how to prevent the same mistakes from cropping up repeatedly on the job, in project results and in the team. Here you will find multiple tools that will allow you to see beyond the mistake and lay the foundation for learning and opportunities for improvement.
Additionally, you will get practical information on opening up the channels of communication for the virtual work team through the positive feedback process. This way the information can circulate and continue to sharpen up your projects and organization in a virtual work team environment.
At the end of the course, you will possess strategies for monitoring your team, augmenting their work experience and each individual's career, strengthening teamwork and enabling the exchange of skills and knowledge.
Did you know?:
- Did you know that providing positive feedback for virtual work teams lets you see a broad picture of the process of your work team and projects? This way you will have the chance to create effective, practical strategies for improving results and the team dynamic.
To sign up, click on Sign up now and follow the Paypal steps.
If you need your trainings at your office please contact us.