Making Dreams Come True: Initiative and Entrepreneurship
- At the end of this course you will have the skills and knowledge you need to make a personal and work development plan, using your ideas and influence to plot out concrete actions to make those dreams a reality.
- Be able to identify your own ideas for taking on something new.
- Create initiatives that correspond to your own personal and work development plan.
- Understand entrepreneurship.
- People interested in taking up innovative ideas and creating development plans that will become real, specific actions towards meeting set goals.
This course will give you great ideas for going about your own projects, and allow you to conceive your vision and mission for work and life from the entrepreneurship point of view. Through practical exercises, you will be able to bring to the table the kind of sway you long to hold, but for the moment is only a dream. With this course, you will be able to apply this material and parlay it into real feats and concrete actions through innovative initiative.
Mission and Vision:
You will be able to define your mission and vision, and customize it to your individual talents and duties. You will learn the difference between these concepts and how they are constantly at play with each other, as each one relies on the next.
Motivation and Talents:
This course will give you an opportunity to take an introspective view of your talents and motivations, so you can focus on how to develop plans aimed at applying and utilizing that knowledge in your daily life. You will be able to channel your strengths in your day to day life and develop sway that you once thought impossible.
The approach taken in this course is absolutely proactive, and holds that dreaming and imagining are the starting point for new realities, from which we draw our main ideas for taking up something new. Moreover, it invites the participants to take a break from what they're doing and figure out how to apply this knowledge to construct a reality that agrees with them, and take on some projects that let them live that reality. Thus, taking a proactive approach can make things happen, this is entrepreneurship. Everyone has their own ideas and dreams, and logically they are capable of pursuing them and making them reality.
Did you know?:
"Dreams are the engine of life; you need only to make them real actions."
"Dreaming doesn't cost a thing, and it may be the start of something new and real."
To sign up, click on Sign up now and follow the Paypal steps.
If you need your trainings at your office please contact us.