Autonomy: Self-Managed Teams
- In this course, you will find what you need to know to organize self-managed teams through effective strategies that encourage autonomy among your co-workers.
- By strengthening autonomy in your team, you can stop worrying about the dependence or pressures that some members can at times burden companies with. Each person will understand their own commitments and be capable of fulfilling them and making a contribution.
- You will be able to build the autonomy on your virtual team and promote self-directed teams.
- Team leaders or people who manage virtual work teams and wish to foster autonomy and sustainability in their teams so as to meet project goals and objectives more effectively.
Autonomy is an essential component in this line of work. It's one thing to work with somebody who has no initiative and only works when they receive specific instructions or pressure to finish a job and it's another with somebody who takes it upon themselves to fulfill their responsibilities.
Autonomy on virtual teams:
True, working via Internet has certain constraints as far as not being collocated, and this is why autonomy is sometimes mistaken for individualism, which is a misinterpretation. This course shows you an innovative perspective that sees autonomy as the ability to self-manage with a high level of responsibility and commitment, while also being able to work as a team, even a virtual team.
Scope of Autonomy:
Through practical exercises that are applicable to the actual situation at your company, you will be able to identify the most relevant points in encouraging this important principle in your team. Autonomy and particularly self-managed teams will allow you achieve:
- Assurance in your own abilities
- Trust in yourself and in the team
- Better management and organization of responsibilities
- Greater initiative and resourcefulness in the face of unforeseen events
- The set goals and objectives.
- A greater commitment to the job.
This innovative paradigm promotes the development of skills that will have a tremendous effect on your projects, both in terms of results and the process and inter-employee relations. It entails gradually establishing various guidelines and strategies aimed at strengthening independence and self-management capabilities. This course will show you how so you can use it to help teams self-manage. Thus, we want to have self-directed teams but without losing the ability of working together as a team.
Did you know?:
Did you that a person's performance is better when they take on certain responsibilities and commitments, and are given the power to reach objectives autonomously?
To sign up, click on Sign up now and follow the Paypal steps.
If you need your trainings at your office please contact us.