Corporate Meetings: how to hold successful virtual meetings
- At the end of this course you will have valuable tools that will allow you to run virtual work meetings, and facilitate these as a space for the different groups and areas of your company.
- Learn the advantages of virtual work meetings and the characteristics needed to make them successful.
- Gain the knowledge and tools needed to hold and facilitate corporate meetings or business conferences.
- Plan and execute effective work meetings for the different areas of your company.
- Team Leaders or people who hold virtual meetings and encounters, wishing to improve their skills and learn more tools to help with this task.
Just as on-site teams need to have regular corporate meetings, also known in some places as business conferences, virtual teams too need gatherings of this kind to update project statuses, train their teams as needed and maintain harmony throughout the team.
Advances in the digital world are increasing considerably, and they now offer very special virtual tools that shorten distances and make communication easier in virtual team gatherings. With this course you will learn:
- Video-conferencing communication platforms, screen sharing, etc.
- Guide script and protocol for conducting corporate meetings in the virtual setting
- Virtual participation dynamics
- Points to highlight in this type of gathering and parts of the session
- Skills the session facilitator needs to have
- Time management
- Material for presentation
Corporate meetings are essential to keeping a team in harmony. There are different ways of organizing gatherings. Sessions can be held addressing each project, the project leaders, and the managers of the company or each area in particular. The objective of this type of meeting in essence is:
- To get together on the current job status
- Exchange relevant information
- Bring together information and its interpretation among everybody
- Strengthen synergy in the company
- Train personnel on appropriate topics
- Review proposals and aspects for improvement
Did you know?:
Did you know that virtual business conferences can lead to an improvement in the quality of work and service of your company? Not only do they create a context for the status of the company, meetings like this can help identify areas that need improvement, and exchange effective proposals and strategies to make that improvement possible.
To sign up, click on Sign up now and follow the Paypal steps.
If you need your trainings at your office please contact us.