Active and Assertive Communication
- You will learn the definition of assertive communication and the essential elements to be mindful of when implementing it in your company.
- Through specific cases you will learn how to face situations where assertiveness is required, and effective, educational and professional ways to put that into practice.
- Be able to implement active communication and improve the relations and work environment at your company.
- Learn the characteristics of assertive communication and how to implement it in virtual work teams.
- Whereas this course is geared towards virtual work teams, you will come by valuable elements on the most common online communication methods and hear advice on the best way to use them.
- Team leaders and people interested in improving their communication skills to achieve better working and interpersonal relations, improve teamwork, increase synergy, strengthen the feedback process and increase participation and active listening in virtual work teams.
With this course, you will be able to understand active and assertive communication and its advantages when implemented in virtual work teams. It will allow you to:
- Improve interpersonal relations
- Increase the synergy on your work team
- Build up the process and project results
- Provide feedback on work to improve it
- Add ideas and proposals to improve on projects
- Prevent errors from being made and repeated
- Exchange knowledge and skills
- Build effective strategies and tools for teamwork.
- Keep the same meaning and speak the same language with the work team
- Set the information and content to a context
This course invites you to reflect on the communication in your virtual work team, allowing you to:
- Identify and stimulate the channels of communication in your work team
- Be aware of how it runs and which elements should be improved
- Know effective tools for improving communication
- Bring on active listening and participation in a two-way manner
- Restore the voice of all members of the work team
- Avoid and prevent barriers that hold back communication and obstruct its channels.
Did you know?:
Assertive Communication helps build appraising dialogues mediated by:
- Respect for oneself and others
To sign up, click on Sign up now and follow the Paypal steps.
If you need your trainings at your office please contact us.