In the mirror: Conversations towards change
- Perform an efficient and rigorous diagnosis of the team's mental and emotional well-being challenges and needs.
- Identify which levels or departments of the company can and/or want to be involved in these activities.
- Identify possible courses of action to address the different challenges in mental and emotional well-being at the individual and relational levels.
- Together we will design plans and strategies that promote change.
- Offer follow-ups to the companies’ processes and challenges related to the well-being at work.
- Individual and collective identification of issues and challenges related to psychological well-being.
- Understanding the importance of change.
- Activating the team's commitment to the transformation processes, preventing reluctance, resistance and desertion.
- Getting specific responses to identified needs and challenges.
- Building interaction patterns that promote mental and emotional wellness.
- Developing and enhancing your team's soft skills.
- Rigorously explore your teams' challenges and needs, without overly prolonging the diagnostic phase prior to implementing solutions
- Reinforce the team's commitment to its own mental and emotional well-being.
- Implement solutions that are both efficient and effective in addressing and overcoming your challenges.
- Plan, design and implement changes that can involve the team at all levels (from managers to employees), so that these can be extended to the entire company.
In the Mirror is a brief diagnosis and design proposal to offer solutions tailored to the needs of each team, with an approximate duration of 9 hours distributed over 6 weeks.
To respond to these needs, we capitalize on our experience in the psychological well-being of remote teams, facilitating meaningful conversations and experiences that activate creativity, mobilize action and help make a plan for the common well-being.
In order to change, we must first commit ourselves to purposes that are meaningful to everyone.
This process has been designed and facilitated by Managing Virtual Teams' expert psychologists. It consists of three central moments in which different activities are proposed in the form of crucial conversations that have proven to be highly effective in achieving the stated purposes.
Note: The duration is an estimation, as the implementation dates for each phase will be agreed upon directly with the company. The number of hours may vary depending on the size of the team and the type of solution selected: a) High Impact Process, consisting of weeks 1 to 6, or b) Basic Process, consisting of weeks 1, 2, 3 and 6.
Did you know?:
Companies with remote and hybrid teams are increasingly recognizing the need to address psychological well-being not only as a commitment to psychosocial risk assessment and management, but also as a way to support well-being at work, maintain and improve the smooth functioning of internal processes, and therefore improving productivity.
Productivity increases by 13% in happy workers (Saïd Business School, 2019)
To sign up, click on Sign up now and follow the Paypal steps.
If you need your trainings at your office please contact us.