Instructions for Holding Online Activities
- You will be able to implement online activities targeted to virtual teams. The course will allow you to learn about virtual participation and work dynamics that get the attendees of an activity to participate actively.
- Identify the skills of a facilitator of Online Activities applied to a virtual team.
- Learn the different stages of an activity and how to run them during the session.
- Learn how to implement the virtual activities found in our activity bank.
- People interested in learning to facilitate and moderate virtual activities with effective tools that are required for achieving improved results when held.
While the virtual setting lacks some of the advantages that a live setting has, this should not be an obstacle to holding successful events with characteristics and activities that put the team members at ease in the virtual setting so they can share their ideas and experiences. With this course, the facilitator will get to know the skills needed to be successful in this task, such as:
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Tone of voice
- Time management
- Active participation and listening
- Communication and Clarity
- Positive motivation
The objective of this course is to give students the tools needed to hold successful Online Activities, and bring humanity to the virtual setting. It looks at the following aspects:
- Start of the session
- Introduction of the participants
- Explaining the virtual dynamic of active participation (turns and questions)
- Instructions and ground rules for the event
- Running the session
- Guiding questions
- Conclusions and closing the session
At the end of this course you will have the tools needed to implement Online Activities and facilitate them for a virtual team.
Did you know?:
Did you know that to implement an Online Activity you need much more than just a good Internet connection? The main challenge entails bringing a human aspect to the Internet setting, and fostering an enthusiastic, comfortable space for the people.
To sign up, click on Sign up now and follow the Paypal steps.
If you need your trainings at your office please contact us.