“Emotion is the chief source of all becoming-conscious. There can be no transforming of darkness into light and of apathy into movement without emotion”
- Ludikcenter/Private Practice: Group and individual therapy addressed to children, youth, and adults, based on an existential-humanistic approach, incorporating expressive arts, specifically the intervention of emotional management, grief, and trauma.
- The Cooperative University of Colombia, Envigado, Colombia:The development and teaching of programs for undergraduate psychology students as well as supervising clinical psychology professional practices, emphasizing the existential humanist approach.
- Fundación Milagros de Vida, Medellín, Colombia: The design, development, and execution of psycho-social projects, focused on families with newborn babies with high-risk illnesses.
- The University of Los Andes, Bogotá, Colombia: The development and teaching of programs for undergraduate psychology students, emphasizing integrating the use of expressive arts for therapeutic and educational settings.
- Centro Integral de Rehabilitación de Colombia (CIREC): Therapy for children, youth, and adults, groups and individuals, with a special physical need as well as psycho-social projects to complement and reinforce an integral rehabilitation process. Within this population were found people subject to war- and violence-related events.
- Emotional management for children, youth, and adults in diverse groups and individual contexts
- Creating, designing, and developing educational and therapeutic projects focused on promoting processes for emotional regulatio
- Emotional processes involving a great loss (the loss of a loved one, re-localization, loss or change of job, physical ability, etc.)
- Traumatic events related to emotional management (traffic accidents; war-, conflict-, or violence-related events; etc.)
- Designing, developing, and implementing training and workshops focused on integrating the use of expressive arts in therapeutic and educational environments with topics such as emotional management, grief, and trauma.
- Major in psychology from the Universidad of Los Andes (Bogotá, Colombia), 2001
- Movement-Based Expressive Arts Therapy and Education from the Tamalpa Institute (California, USA), 2006
- Neuropsychology for learning disorders from the Instituto Colombiano de Neurociencias (Medellín, Colombia), 2013
- Masters in Psychology (The clinical humanistic psychology approach) from the University of the North (Barranquilla, Colombia), 2015
Let's talk for 30 minutes and find out how we can help you