How to Make a Business Action Plan
- At the end of the course you will have the tools to implement the SWOT matrix in your virtual team, and you will be able to apply the results to building an action plan with specific tasks that will allow you to achieve the desired objectives and expectations.
- Identify the current status of your plans at both the internal and external level so you can create a company action plan that meets your own particular needs.
- Learn to use and interpret the SWOT matrix so you can implement it in your virtual work teams without the help of an expert.
People interested in:
- Improving the status of their projects.
- Taking on projects and defining the objectives and goals for them.
- Planning real, specific actions for meeting desired expectations.
This course will give you the tools you need to take on the plans you've got in mind and plot out concrete actions. It often happens that someone will have very good ideas or proposals on a plan that do not pan out. Through this course and the business action plan you will build, you will be able to define the objectives and goals you need to reinforce your plans and initiatives and get them on the right track.
SWOT Matrix and Action Plan:
The company action plan is a recent tool that allows the maker to identify the current status of the company and which direction they want to take it in. Through techniques like the SWOT matrix we can identify the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats of a company, and use that information to define an action plan focused on attaining the objectives we've set out, using a realistic perspective that accounts for the internal and external factors that affect a company. As such, the proposal entails planning concrete actions that are set in the context of the company's current situation with the aim of meeting the expectations set out from the start.
The main skills you will learn are:
- Implement the SWOT technique
- Study in depth each field and level in this matrix to learn to proper way to go about it.
- Learn how to make a practical reading of each field of the matrix
- Make a company action plan based on the results of applying the SWOT.
- You will be able to conduct and guide the elements that appear in the SWOT towards an effective action plan applicable to the work team and to the virtual projects.
Did you know?:
The Opportunities of a work team will be its Strengths in the future. Likewise, the current Threats could become Weaknesses. This is why it is so important to catch these elements in time to keep them from affecting the future of your company in the short, medium or long term.
To sign up, click on Sign up now and follow the Paypal steps.
If you need your trainings at your office please contact us.