Golden Rules of the Team Leader
- At the end of the course you will be able to recognize the characteristics of a good Team Leader, having the tools to create your own Team Leader plan adapted to your real work context.
- Understand the characteristics of a good Team Leader and how to develop those skills.
- Know how to put on your Team Leader hat and identify the essential roles and responsibilities of this important job.
- Team leaders interested in strengthening their skills as team leaders, to improve their performance and expand their skills as those responsible for managing virtual work teams.
This course is focused on identifying the essential aspects that a Team Leader ought to have, his or her roles and responsibilities.
Through practical exercises you will learn to identify the central importance of the Team Leader, and how he or she plays a key part on the virtual team. Among the abilities identified in this course are:
- Active listening
- Knowing how to delegate
You will also become familiar with different duties that a Team Leader performs and the optimal way to go about them. You will go into detail about tasks like:
- Managing a virtual work team and assigning duties suited to a person's talents and abilities.
- Training work teams for projects and new tasks
- Checking work and quality control
- Creating feedback and enriching work
- Giving positive motivation to the virtual team
- Improving the processes and dynamic at work
- Promoting autonomy and teamwork
- Empowering the virtual team
Did you know?:
The team leader both emits and receives a flowing stream of energy and ideas. He or she is also the craftsman that molds the talent of the team, fashioning a true work of art out of the many talents possessed by his or her virtual team.
To sign up, click on Sign up now and follow the Paypal steps.
If you need your trainings at your office please contact us.