The Corporate Events of Tomorrow: Virtual Events
Surprise with a virtual party
If your company is trying to enhance its online positioning and be among the top companies in this medium, what better way than to host a virtual party? A virtual press conference? An online product launch? Invite the press and your own VIP list to a unique, inimitable and one-of-a-kind event that is sure to create a buzz.
If you have a company where your customers or workers are on the web, like a software as a service company, what's better than to connect with them at a virtual party? Celebrate your company's birthday and surprise them all with activities, networking opportunities, concerts, gifts... surprise your customers!
Technology makes it possible
Thanks to the latest advances in technology, we can plan events with our customers or teleworkers. From simple meetings on Skype with activities to motivate the team to online Ping-Pong games through Google Hangout; and even Christmas parties where secret-Santas give gifts chosen special for the recipient and awards ceremonies for our employees.
We can apply these new technological advances in a way that humanizes the medium and builds relationships much like in onsite offices.
A virtual event for every business objective
The particular objective you have for your business will determine what kind of event to plan, here are just a few ideas:
- Building customer loyalty: VIP Meetings, webinars, parties for charity...
- Product launches: Press conferences, parties
- Team motivation: Anniversaries, Christmas, award ceremonies, webinars, online sports competitions, conferences...
We take care of everything:
Depend on Our Team to handle all aspects before, during and after your online event.
- Concept, strategy and creation of the event based on your company's specific needs, where the participants are from, languages, type of audience...
- Invitations and guest list.
- Logistics, atmosphere, decoration, technical characteristics...
- Marketing: promotion, publicizing and communication.
- Production of the event.
- Post-event analysis with statistics and impact.