Just as on-site teams need to have regular corporate meetings, also known in some places as business conferences, virtual teams too need gatherings of this kind to update project statuses, train their teams as needed and maintain harmony throughout the team.
Advances in the digital world are increasing considerably, and they now offer very special virtual tools that shorten distances and make communication easier in virtual team gatherings. With this course you will learn:
- Video-conferencing communication platforms, screen sharing, etc.
- Guide script and protocol for conducting corporate meetings in the virtual setting
- Virtual participation dynamics
- Points to highlight in this type of gathering and parts of the session
- Skills the session facilitator needs to have
- Time management
- Material for presentation
Corporate meetings are essential to keeping a team in harmony. There are different ways of organizing gatherings. Sessions can be held addressing each project, the project leaders, and the managers of the company or each area in particular. The objective of this type of meeting in essence is:
- To get together on the current job status
- Exchange relevant information
- Bring together information and its interpretation among everybody
- Strengthen synergy in the company
- Train personnel on appropriate topics
- Review proposals and aspects for improvement