This course is designed to show you the essential elements that you need to promote virtual teamwork. You will learn the definition of teamwork and specific steps to utilize it properly in your work, such as:
- Establishing basic ground rules
- Defining common objectives
- Assigning roles and responsibilities for each person
- Building the team's trust and sense of belonging
- Strengthen collaboration
- Promoting the channels of communication and participation
You will learn effective strategies that allow you to:
- Track your team and maintain synergy between them
- Create processes that encourage a sense of belonging to the team and to the company
- Achieve the set objectives and the best results together and as a unit.
- Generate networking to foment all skills and resources of all members of the virtual work team.
Through practical and experiential exercises, you will become able to recognize your virtual team's potential, and create strategies to incentivize the development of its resources. You will also be able to channel their skills, creating a space for personal, professional and job growth.