This course is focused on identifying the essential aspects that a Team Leader ought to have, his or her roles and responsibilities.
Through practical exercises you will learn to identify the central importance of the Team Leader, and how he or she plays a key part on the virtual team. Among the abilities identified in this course are:
- Active listening
- Knowing how to delegate
You will also become familiar with different duties that a Team Leader performs and the optimal way to go about them. You will go into detail about tasks like:
- Managing a virtual work team and assigning duties suited to a person's talents and abilities.
- Training work teams for projects and new tasks
- Checking work and quality control
- Creating feedback and enriching work
- Giving positive motivation to the virtual team
- Improving the processes and dynamic at work
- Promoting autonomy and teamwork
- Empowering the virtual team