- Do you have an idea for an online business, and want to know how to start an online business?
- Do you have a business outside the virtual work and want to cross over online?
- Do you need a designer and not know where to find one?
- Do you want to know how to make a virtual store? Do you want to know how to make a web page?
- Have you had a bad experience with a designer-programmer, and need to redo your website?
- Do you not know where to find a reliable programmer or what to ask for?
- Do you want to know who can help you improve your web positioning without a big marketing budget?
This course is targeted to those people who are very clear on their idea of business but are not experienced in the online world. We will give you the basic tools to help make your experience creating your online business as smooth and pleasant as possible.
We will learn how to avoid the most common mistakes in starting an online business.
We will teach you to understand the processes of creating an online business so you maintain constant control over your project when you outsource them.
Practical course with real cases and useful tools. It is not a theoretical course on Project Management; it is a practical course for people who want to learn how to start their own online business.
Course instructed by Anna Danés, a professional with over 14 years of experience as an online project manager and a specialist in how to start up an online business for small and medium businesses.