While it is true that virtual work, and in various cases working from home, can present certain difficulties when it comes to separating work and life, since both are taking place in the same space. In fact, one need not look far to see the many times that our working lives are so intrusive into personal spaces that it leads to high levels of stress, health problems and even difficulties in our personal relationships because there is no work-life balance. This is where we need to place a warning sign to allow us to avoid these kinds of situations. This course on Balancing Work and Life will give you the tools you need to stop work from taking over your personal life and vice versa.
This course will allow you to:
- Recognize bad work habits and change them.
- Define clear limits between work and life, particularly for people who work from home.
- See the advantages and benefits of virtual work, but at the same time learn some things to keep in mind for managing the autonomy and flexibility it offers without interrupting your personal life.
- Improve your physical, mental and emotional life both at work and at home.
- Enjoy your work time and your personal time, giving each one the space it deserves and needs.
- Achieve a balance between work and life.
Through a personalized, practical experience methodology, you will be able to identify your own work dynamic, and recognize the positive aspects and those with room for improvement in terms of creating a more comfortable work space without risking your personal life. In this way, it offers the participants in the course the necessary rules for achieving work-life balance.
Some aspects that are explained in detail in the course are:
- Time management
- Adapting your space
- Organizing your virtual and physical space
- Limits and guidelines between work and life
- Priorities and pending tasks
- Health and balance in work and life.