Internal communication among virtual teams entails certain special aspects. Because there is no face time, people are faced with many challenges in the forms of communication. Today there are many tools that, although not replacing physical contact, do allow the members of a virtual team to interact with one another.
This course will go into detail about topics such as:
- Promoting bridges of internal communication at all levels of the company
- Tools for communicating virtually
- Assertive and bidirectional communication
- Active participation and listening
Internal communication is a key element that teams rely on to:
- Reach objectives
- Produce improved results
- Promote synergy and teamwork
- Offer and receive useful feedback
- Maintain harmony and a common language across the team
Foster well-being and enthusiasm in the work environment
Not only was the course helpful, it was inspiring and gave me a new vision for my organization's communication future.
Megan West, Digital Communications Manager. Private Academic Library Network of Indiana (PALNI)