Online training takes a different dynamic and set of factors to consider. Through this course you will come to know:
- Effective virtual tools for virtual corporate trainings.
- Recommended steps to follow for the virtual training process.
- Essential skills to develop to give effective training.
- Things to consider for a better training space.
- Process for tracking and providing support to people coming onto a project.
You will learn to kick off a project and how to train your workers, how to organize the team and how to prepare it for the training process.
What not to leave out for corporate trainings:
- Advance notice and a reminder about training
- Confirmation that all of your tools are working and that materials have been checked (Internet connection, manuals, etc.).
- Script with the training steps and topics to cover.
- Guiding questions to check for the trainees' understanding of their instructions.
- Upbeat, positive attitude.
- Punctuality and organization.
- Introduction and outline of the session
- Introduction of the participants
- Clarity and consistency
- Active participation and listening
- Tracking and follow up with the team after training.
At the end of the course you will have the skills and tools to give virtual worker training, and you will know how to direct the session to be its most effective.