Facing the challenges that stand between the worker and a well done piece of quality work requires perfecting the art of constant improvement and not being satisfied with past accomplishments. This course calls on you to start talent management by finding the human talent that your virtual team has to offer, and bolster this valuable resource. You will also be able to identify the strong points in your projects, and areas that stand to improve in the project, results and work dynamic alike. Through practical and experiential exercise, you will be able to:
- Bolster the skills that are brought to bear in the virtual team, and promote its human talent.
- Understand and share the resources and tools of each member of the team, and add to the process of all.
- Smart talent management: Identify the weak points and disadvantages, recognize what solutions have been applied and as a group formulate more efficient and practical solutions to those difficulties.
With this course, you will be able to highlight the things each team member brings to the table by way of their experience and breadth of knowledge. Highlight:
- The way each member works and their perceptions about it.
- The knowledge, experiences and lessons of the work team.
- The strategies they use to reach project goals.
- The disadvantages and areas for improvement.
- The possible solutions and alternatives
- The proposals and ideas of your team members
By using guiding questions, the facilitator can encourage a space for participation and active listening, where the sharing of ideas adds to each team member's "toolbox," mobilizing tools such as work, relationship, technical and methodological skills. At the end of the course you will have important new tools for your toolbox, which you can apply every day of your working life.